Lancôme has brought out a lovely collection this fall. I have even fallen in love with it and especially the name ‘French Idole’. This collection consists of a new Hypnose Palette that contains 5 eyeshadows called Malachite & Amethyste, it offers shimmery shades of olive green, light green, deep aubergine, purple and a buttercream. It focuses on rich luxurious jeweled tones and has 3 fantastic new shade of Vernis in Love polishes, Topaz Rose, Amethyste Brune and Tourmaline Noire. Lancôme has also brought out a new lipstick. The L’Absolu Rouge 188 Rouge Agate Sheer is the perfect shade to compliment this palette!
A little inspiration to help get you started:
I am seeing a lot of 90s style eye makeup all through the Fall collections. Its a powerful look and the eyes are really played up a lot.
- Start by applying some of the new Lancome Miracle Air de Teint foundation. This foundation will give you a matte glow. Conceal, then powder and apply some of your favorite Lancome blush to your cheeks.
- Tidy up the brows by applying some Le Sourcil Pro pencil mimicking little tick marks.
- Now apply some of the buttercream shimmer from the Hypnose Palette all over the lid from lash line to the brow bone with a eyeshadow brush.
- Next apply some of the deep aubergine shade to the outer corner and above the crease using a small firm eye shadow brush. You want to provide a lift to the eyes, so make sure you are blending the shadow up towards the end of the brow, obviously not blending up to the brow, just in the direction of!
- Apply some of the olive green shade to the lid and blend towards the aubergine shade.
- Picking up a small pointed brush apply some of the lighter green shade to the inner corner of both the upper and lower lash line.
- Using the same brush finish off the lower lash line with a touch of the purple all the way to the outer corner continuing up to the darker aubergine shadow creating a cat eye shape.
- Line the upper lash line with some Lancome Art Liner in Chrome.
- Apply a few coats of the new Grandiose Mascara. I like this mascara as it is so precise that you are able to reach the shortest of hairs, making your eye line even more dramatic!
- Apply some of the new Lancome L’Asbsolu Rouge 188 lipstick to your lips.
- Lastly a coat of two of the Lancome Vernis in Love nail polish and you are out the door!
Hope you are liking these face charts I am featuring this fall. Please let me know if there are any other looks you would like me to chart.